Danu Super Nutrient Facial Serum
Danu Super Nutrient Serum is rich in sea sourced active ingredients including Fucus Vesiculosus (bladderwrack) extract, a brown seaweed found off the Atlantic coastline. Bladderwrack extract contains amino acids, polysaccharides (such as alginic acid), minerals, and vitamins. Early research has shown that the antioxidants in bladderwrack, namely fucoidan, promote collagen synthesis in the skin, which may help increase skin healing, reduce winkle depth, and delay premature skin ageing. ¹ The Super Nutrient Serum is formulated with 11 other key ingredients (listed below) that contain nourishing essential fatty acids (omegas 3, 6 and 9), antioxidants (vitamin A, E, beta-carotene, ferulic acid, polyphenols), amino acids and tocopherols that moisturise, protect, replenish, and renew - promoting beautifully radiant skin
Danu Super Nutrient Serum is 100% natural and cruelty free. The un-fragranced blend has an earthy, natural scent.
How to use: With your fingertips apply a small amount of serum to cleansed skin on the face and neck, morning and evening. Cleanse and tone your skin before applying your serum for optimum absorption.
Key actives in our super nutrient blend:
1. Rosehip Oil is full of antioxidants, essential fatty acids (omegas 3 & 6), fatty acids (omega 9) and beta-carotene, making it not only intensely nourishing but one of the best pure plant oils for helping repair and rejuvenate skin.
2. Pomegranate Oil contains punicic acid that has natural moisture-retention properties that help keep your skin looking and feeling plump, hydrated and young.
3. Rice Bran Oil is an excellent hydrator and anti-ager. It contains high levels of Vitamins B and E, ferulic acid, and Gamma (γ)-oryzanol which reduces puffiness and uneven skin tone while diminishing the appearance of dark under-eye circles.
4. Wheat Germ Oil delivers a healthy infusion of vitamin A, vitamin D, B vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids.
5. Camelina Oil is unique in that it has a naturally high level of omega-3 fatty acids (close to 35%). It’s this exceptional ratio that makes camelina oil ideal for keeping your skin healthy and balanced.
6. Sweet Almond Oil is rich in vitamin D, vitamin E (Tocopherol) and various minerals that help soothe the skin from irritation, protect the skin from UV radiation damage and restore the skin’s moisture barrier.
7. Pumpkin Seed Oil is rich in vitamin E, zinc, omega 3- and 6- fatty acids as well as antioxidants, therefore it has great benefits for the skin in terms of retaining moisture, fighting free radicals, and maintaining a youthful appearance.
8. Jojoba Oil is rich in beauty-boosting vitamins A, E, and D, plus antioxidants and fatty acids, jojoba oil has similar properties to our skin's own sebum. This means the oil can penetrate deeply, reaching below the top layer of skin for maximum nourishment.
9. Avocado Oil contains a high percentage of Vitamin E, as well as potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients which can nourish and moisturize your skin. The fatty acids, beta carotene, lecithin, and proteins in avocado oil help increase collagen metabolism, which improves healing and fights the signs of ageing.
10. Grape Seed Oil has high levels of polyphenols and tocopherols and an exceptionally strong antioxidant, cell membrane-protective effect. It absorbs very well and promotes the absorption of moisture into the skin, particularly for fat-soluble vitamins.
11. Sunflower Seed Oil is a great source of vitamin E, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and is effective for combatting skincare issues like acne, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin. ¹
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11917251/ Treatment of human skin with an extract of Fucus vesiculosus changes its thickness and mechanical properties